The Day of Duel platform is an innovative solution that has appeared in the e-gaming sector.
The DoD organises e-sports tournaments that allow for healthy and completely equal competition based on the skills of the players. What makes DoD special is that it is mainly aimed at amateurs who are just entering the world of gaming.
DoD will allow players to compete in a variety of multiplayer games. Games developed by the project’s creators themselves as well as those from external developers can be played on the platform. Use of the platform will be possible on computers, consoles and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
How did it start…? Learn more about the history of GGDAB!
Gamers get sometimes bored, really! That’s how it happened one day to Szymon Gaczek, the main initiator and driving force behind the GGDAB project. It was he who had the idea to create an innovative project in 2019 – Day of Duel.
From idea to implementation, a short way! In the same year, GGDAB LTD was founded and started working on the Day of Duel. In February 2022, GGDAB POLAND S.A. was founded!
In April 2022, the platform received a trademark and name patent. GGDAB operates as an independent game developer. It creates its own titles for the DoD. The platform also features third-party productions that are adapted to the Day of Duel guidelines and ideas.
The GGDAB is active in the video game industry and is building an e-sports organization. It will organize high-level tournaments and duels for both amateurs and professionals around the world.
In developing the platform, GGDAB has a truly professional and expert approach.
The path to DoD success is simple! The platform is characterized by:
- Design System, User Flow, GUI, and Testing. A team of world-class designers prepares the front-end of the service in Figma by creating lo-fi and hi-fi mock-ups.
- Specification of all solutions. Working with our entire team, we developed high-end solutions that will be implemented on the website.
- Agile working methodology. Thanks to the agile Scrum methodology and professional tools, the development of the platform is fast and fun!
- The main source of revenue is the commission charged on the entry fee paid by players through the DoD platform. The commission is 10%.
- Another source of revenue is a proprietary method of activating users in the form of Room Bonuses.
The Day of Duel has a goal. It wants to create a world-class online e-gaming platform that competes with leading e-sports organizations and, above all, wins. The team wants a platform that allows it to organize competitions and tournaments with attractive cash prizes, for both amateur and professional players.
The team designs its own games but also uses existing titles from other developers. The main focus is that each game is accessible on the platform and does not contain any random elements. The outcome of a tournament conducted in this way depends on the skills of the players. The platform favours only healthy, sporting competition.
Day of Duel is created by players for players. On the platform you will find no less than six gameplay options:
- DUEL – a duel between two players with the possibility of a rematch.
- TOURNAMENT – a series of duels (1:1), in which 2 to 32 participants can take part. Prize: percentage win for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- MULTIPLAYER – the best wins! He is the one who takes the entry fee pool from the other players, minus the DoD commission.
- DOD TOURNAMENT – the games are organized by the platform with the possibility of an additional gratuity.
- CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE – a tournament with non-cash prizes organized by DoD!
Day of Duel is a new way to monetize games. They are characterized by WWWO: deposit, win, withdraw and get the prize!
- Advertisement -
Not for nothing have Arkadiusz Milik, Patryk “ROJO” Rojewski and Adam “Prescot” Miśta joined the project!
During one of the podcasts, Arkadiusz Milik and ROJSON discussed the project. You can listen guys here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkQgY9vUgyA&t=347s
To build a world-class e-sports gaming platform. The games should be fair, with attractive cash prizes for the players. Remember – this is not gambling! Ready for a duel?
NFTs and Rev Share collection
The platform is also entering the NFT market. For users and interested parties of the platform, GG DAB has prepared up to two NFT collections.
The first is the Lifetime collection GG PASS, which includes NFTs in the price range of $65 to $175. With this option, we as users receive additional bonuses:
- eternal access to the premium platform. Furthermore, we will never pay more for what this package offers.
- we will receive $300 into our bonus account. For the amount received, we can play games with other players on the platform.
What is a premium account in GGDAB? It has one great function – it entitles us to increase buy-in rates in tournaments. The amounts start from $250 to $1,000!
It also gives us the possibility to organize tournaments, not only for players, but for all users of the platform. The premium account is valid for life.
The second collection are the Revenue Share NFT cards. They offer the possibility of receiving additional bonuses from the company’s revenue GGDAB LTD. The cost of such a card ranges from $350 to $750, and the total value of the card is about $3388!
The Rev Share offers from 50% – 1% bonuses from the company’s turnover FOREVER! In addition, the cards are not time-limited, so each card can pay for itself! The card pool consists of 1,800 cards.
How do the cards work?
- Up to a platform revenue cap of $4 million, the owner of such a card receives 50% of the revenue from GGDAB LTD. The revenue is divided by the number of cardholders.
- From the first dollar exceeding 4 million, users already receive 30% of the company’s revenue, although they pocket an additional 1,000 dollars from their card at this point.
- A certain percentage of each revenue goes to the finance department – a vault that only the cardholders can see. They decide for themselves whether the money is taken from the card portfolios.
Simple and transparent – just like their platform!
Would you like to learn more about this interesting platform? Next Monday – 5 June at 8pm UTC – there will be a live podcast where the developers of the project will talk in detail about the platform! The conversation will be available on the YouTube channel of GG DAB https://www.youtube.com/@ggdab4077
Join the project and become part of GGDAB community!
WWW – https://ggdab.com/
Mint page: https://mint.ggdab.com
More information: linktr.ee/ggdab
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@ggdab4077
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GGdab
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ggdab_com/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/ggdab/